Systech Launches a Breakthrough in Product Security
Counterfeiting is the largest criminal enterprise in the world, according to the
Currently, anti-counterfeiting technologies are invasive to the product or its packaging and have additional overhead. The UniSecure upgrade delivers highly secure authentication without changing or adding anything to the existing package. It leverages Systech's patented e-Fingerprint® technology to turn a 1D, 2D Data Matrix or QR code into a covert, unique and non-replicable digital signature.
Brands and their trading partners can instantly authenticate individual products—and verify if they have been distributed as intended—anywhere in the supply chain using only a smartphone. Real-time alerts notify stakeholders of counterfeiting and diversion threats, while built-in forensic intelligence delivers rapid root cause analysis and gathers data that helps identify the potential source.
"Delivering product and consumer protection through existing barcodes and QR codes has never been easier," said
Key features of UniSecure include:
- Non-additive and covert, it works with existing packaging and barcodes (1D, 2D Data Matrix or QR; serialized, non-serialized) and now includes GS1-compliant high-density QR codes with extensive product and brand information.
- Highly secure patented approach uses packaging barcodes to generate non-replicable e-Fingerprints.
- Faster time to value with a smart camera deployable on any production line with minimal downtime and direct connectivity to the cloud.
- Optimal accuracy during product verification with an artificial intelligence-enabled smart mobile application.
- Comprehensive forensic intelligence using built-in tools, interfaces and extensive data collected throughout the supply chain to assist in root cause analysis.
Systech will showcase the next generation of UniSecure at the upcoming 2023
Systech provides digital identification and traceability solutions that establish essential product data, ensure digital connectivity, and enable real-time insights on the packaging line and throughout the supply chain. With decades of experience in pharmaceutical packaging execution and serialization, Systech offers comprehensive, easily configured, turnkey software solutions with reliable implementation and expert support. Global brands across industries rely on Systech's platform to help them achieve their objectives in compliance, resiliency, sustainability, and digital transformation. Systech is a leading brand of Markem-Imaje®, a global product identification, packaging intelligence, and connected product solutions provider and a part of
Markem-Imaje, a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of over
Dover Media Contact:
Adrian Sakowicz, VP, Communications
Dover Investor Contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/systech-launches-a-breakthrough-in-product-security-301981884.html