RegO Products Introduces New CBE504 Series Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator
Lighter weight model and wider pressure range optimize cryogenic-storage vessels
The new CBE504 unit is 40% lighter and produces pressure-build speeds that are up to two times faster than competitive models. Combining the pressure-building and economizer functions into one unit saves space and simplifies installation in tight plumbing situations.
Notable features and benefits of the CBE504 Series Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator include:
- Maximum inlet pressure of 600 psig (41.4 barg) and a set pressure range of 25 to 550 psig (1.7 to 37.9 barg);
- Cryogenic temperature rating from -320ºF to 150ºF (-196ºC to 65ºC);
- Designed for use in various cryogenic industrial gases, including nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 and LNG*;
- Economizer setpoint linked to pressure builder setpoint, which helps ensure correct adjustment;
- Lateral economizer port with 1.7 times larger flow area than competitive models supports faster response time and reduced product loss;
- Economizer seal design tied strictly to the
PB Outletfunction mitigates against pressure runaways, further reducing potential for product loss;
- Internal economizer-check function reduces potential for product loss by helping prevent reverse flow;
- Calibrated pressure adjustment on bonnet cap allows for faster, more accurate pressure-set adjustments;
- One-piece PTFE poppet seat provides better guidance for improved seating, which helps eliminate leak paths at cryogenic temperatures;
- Monel screens on pressure builder help prevent accumulation of debris in the regulator seat, resulting in longer seat and seal life;
- Copper gasket provides superior seal under cryogenic temperatures to help prevent leakage;
- Unit can be mounted vertically or horizontally;
- PED (SEP) certified and CRN registered (#0C21549.25); and
- 10-year RegO product warranty.
* For optimum performance with CO2 and nitrous oxide, use in gas phase.
About RegO Products:
Founded in 1888 and headquartered in Elon, NC, USA, RegO Products is a premier manufacturer and worldwide supplier of gas-control products for use in the industrial gas and liquefied cryogenics industries, and in 2021 became a founding member of OPW Clean Energy Solutions. RegO specializes in the development of cryogenic valves, regulators, storage and containment systems, and recently completed development of a nozzle for use in the transfer of LNG. For more information on RegO Products, please visit regoproducts.com. For additional information on OPW, please visit opwglobal.com.
About OPW Clean Energy Solutions:
OPW Clean Energy Solutions was formed in
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of over
Dover Media Contact:
Adrian Sakowicz, VP, Communications
Dover Investor Contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rego-products-introduces-new-cbe504-series-pressure-builder-economizer-regulator-301919789.html