Hydro Releases HydroMinder HP System
Builds on HydroMinder Technology to Create High-Pressure Chemical-Dilution System for Vehicle Washes
Building on the design and 30-year history of Hydro's HydroMinder™ float-based chemical-dilution system, the HydroMinder HP is our first "high pressure" chemical-proportioning system. The HydroMinder HP's venturi-injector-based, multi-channel design enables it to deliver premier chemical-dilution accuracy, with 11% more accurate performance on average compared to competitors on the market today.
The HydroMinder HP system creates a crucial advantage on busy wash days, featuring five or seven single-sized coaxial valves per panel and a variety of injector assemblies with flow rates ranging from 0.75 to 12 gallons per minute. This multi-valve design allows the HydroMinder HP to change valves or chemicals without shutting down, resulting in less wash downtime and higher, more consistent throughput rates.
Other benefits of the HydroMinder HP system include:
- 11-gauge stainless steel back panel, valve bodies, valve manifold and manifold fascia extend service life and corrosion resistance;
- Self-priming floor-mounted pump with a capacity of 20 gallons per minute, featuring stainless steel housing and impellers;
- Metering tips that enable consistent disbursement of chemical dosages, reducing the need for continuous adjustment;
- Kynar® composite injectors designed for maximum chemical compatibility, delivering reliability, longevity and reduced maintenance;
- Functionality with most common trigger voltages, including 24 VAC, 24 VDC and 110 VAC; and
- Compact footprint that reduces space requirements.
To learn more about the HydroMinder HP or any of Hydro's other chemical-dispensing and dosing products and systems, please visit https://www.hydrosystemsco.com/products/hydrominder-hp.html.
PSG is the global pump, metering and dispensing-solution expert, enabling the safe and efficient transfer of critical and valuable fluids that require optimal performance and reliability in applications where it matters most. Additionally, PSG is a leading provider of flow meters designed to reduce waste and downtime while accurately measuring, monitoring and controlling the distribution of fluids. Headquartered in
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of over
Dover Media Contact:
Adrian Sakowicz, VP, Communications
Dover Investor Contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hydro-releases-hydrominder-hp-system-301902648.html